MAGMA Advisory Meeting
The March 2022 MAGMA Advisory Council will discuss the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act.
This event will provide information on the $550 billion of new spending in the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act for transportation, water, broadband, energy, environmental remediation, and resiliency.
Topics will include:
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act formula-based funding for Michigan and competitive-based funding opportunities
- Governmental planning and infrastructure project priorities over the next five years.
Key Note Speakers:
- Michael A. Stone, Senior Counsel at Warner Norcross + Judd, LLP
- Zachary Kolodin, Chief Infrastructure Officer within the Executive Office of the Governor
- Amy O’Leary, Executive Director of SEMCOG
- Jim Saber, CEO and President of NextEnergy
The 2022 MAGMA Advisory Meetings are held quarterly at 9AM on:
- Friday, March 18
- Friday, June 10
- Friday, September 16
- Friday December 9
Topics rotate per meeting and are initiated by the MAGMA Governing Board. Some meetings are recorded, while all presentation are posted on MiAutomobility.org website. Click here to view past MAGMA Advisory Meetings. All meeting are held virtually.
For more information on MAGMA please email firstname.lastname@example.org.