Industry Infinity Transportation Collaborative
The Workforce Intelligence Network (WIN) is seeking transportation, distribution and logistics employers input to development career pathways and research-based workforce solutions to upskill current and future talent pipelines.
One Workforce Industry Infinity Summary
“Building an Industry Infinity Supply Chain” is a $10 million grant supporting innovative training strategies and training delivery methods to upskill individuals in the greater southeast Michigan region to succeed in middle-and high-skilled occupations. This funding supports upskilling of 875+ individuals, as well as the Industry Infinity Transportation Collaborative.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Talent Pipeline Management model will be used to:
- Analyze talent flows
- Create alignment between education and workforce systems
- Proactively inform talent providers of training requirements for the workforce
- Develop resources to help build an effective talent supply chain
Employer benefits include:
- Network with other TDL companies, community colleges, training providers, and workforce development boards, while gaining knowledge from guest speakers and labor market data.
- Identify points of employment entry for the industry to help with recruitment
- Adequately prepare talent that has yet to walk through the door—as well as long-term strategies to retain them
- Develop curriculum to support new credential and degree programs in support of the targeted occupations
- Deliver high-quality training to prepare job seekers and incumbent workers for targeted middle-skill and high-skill occupations
- Provide supportive services through the Michigan Works! partners to enable job seekers to obtain training activities which leads to employment
- Develop a sustainability plan to maintain employer collaboratives and training programs.
Meetings will be held virtually every other month on the third Thursday at 3 PM, beginning in February.
To join the Transportation Collaborative email INFINITY@WININTELLIGENCE.ORG