MAGMA Advisory Meeting
The 2022 MAGMA Advisory Meetings are held quarterly at 9AM. Topics rotate per meeting and are initiated by the MAGMA Governing Board.
The September meeting will focus on the State of Michigan and WIN Regional Training Initiatives (2022 – 2027) providing a general overview of the State of Michigan and WIN region braided funding matrixes, including an overview of the National Science Foundation (NSF) Regional Innovation Engine proposal, providing ten years of support and sustainability to the EV Jobs Academy.
Additional topics will include:
- Training Reimbursement Funds
- Apprenticeship and Pre-Apprenticeship Resources Tools
Featured Speakers include:
- Callan Eschenburg, Apprenticeship Expansion Specialist | Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity (LEO)
- Deborah Bayer, Director of Regional Initiatives and Grant Compliance | Workforce Intelligence Network
- Janene Erne, Regional Apprenticeship Administrator | Workforce Intelligence Network
- Michele Economou Ureste, Executive Director | Workforce Intelligence Network
The panel will be moderated by Amanda Bauerschmidt, Project Manager at Workforce Intelligence Network.
Some meetings are recorded, while all presentation are posted on MiAutomobility.org website. Click here to view past MAGMA Advisory Meetings. All meeting are held virtually.
For more information on MAGMA please email firstname.lastname@example.org.