MAGMA Advisory Meeting
- High volume manufacturing of satellites
- The State of Michigan needs to be in front of advanced air mobility
- Critical infrastructure information
- EV and mobility state and national priorities including workforce needs
- Jeff Simek, General Manager | RCO Engineering & RCO Aerospace
- Vicky Rowinski CEcD, Director of Department of Planning and Economic Development | Macomb County
- Andrew Dallas, Deputy Executive Director | The National Advanced Mobility Consortium, Inc.
The 2022 MAGMA Advisory Meetings are held quarterly at 9AM. Topics rotate per meeting and are initiated by the MAGMA Governing Board. Some meetings are recorded, while all presentation are posted on MiAutomobility.org website. Click here to view past MAGMA Advisory Meetings. All meeting are held virtually.
For more information on MAGMA please email firstname.lastname@example.org.