Mark your calendar for the next LiveWorkDetroit! event, scheduled for January 26 at the North American International Auto Show at Cobo Center.
LiveWorkDetroit! showcases Detroit as the place for Michigan’s college graduates and young professionals to live and work. Detroit is one of the hottest places in the country and LiveWorkDetroit! gives participants the opportunity to see it in person and to hear it directly from employers eager to hire the best and brightest.
Register for the event on Jan. 26 for your chance to WIN a special Detroit PRIZE PACKAGE worth $100. The package will include gift certificates for local retail, dinner at a well-known Detroit eatery, and unique Detroit swag.
Refer your friends and colleagues to register for your name to be entered multiple times. The winner will be announced at the event! To register, visit here.
- 12:00pm Employer networking and lite lunch at Compuware Headquarters
- 1:00pm Opportunity in Detroit
Sean R. Vander Elzen / Director, Talent Acquisition and Early Career Development – GM
Ryan Hoyle, Director of Global Recruiting – GalaxE.Solutions
- 2:30 D:hive Experiential Tour –See all the new development and find out how to get the most out of living, working and playing in Detroit
- 4:30pm Dinner at GM Renaissance Center
- 5:30pm Where the Jobs Are: Economic Outlook for Southeast Michigan
Lisa Katz, Executive Director, Workforce Intelligence Network
- 5:45pm Living the Dream Panel – Young Professionals in Detroit
- 6:30 Free Access to the Auto Show
- 8:00 Buses depart
For more information visit: www.dhivedetroit.org/liveworkdetroit